|From The Publisher*|
Feast your eyes on fantastic fungi in this richly designed wall calendar. Informative text accompanies each vivid photograph, and distinct graphics identify culinary, medicinal, psychoactive, and toxic properties. You'll learn fascinating fungi facts as you savor each artful portrayal of this diverse marvel of nature.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- 12-month calendar - January 2024 through December 2024.
- Perfect gift for mushroom enthusiasts and foragers.
- Graphically rich collection profiles 12 different types of mushrooms in their natural settings.
- A year of captivating mushroom photographs by Steve Axford on your wall.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified - FSC-N003833.
- WE PLANT TREES to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage - more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,201,000 trees since 2008. Each year we plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.