|Created By:||Brunelliere, Lucie|
|Subject:||JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Sounds|
|JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner|
|JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals|
|Size:||9.86in x 9.62in|
|From The Publisher*||Buzz! Crunch! Woof! Moo! What's that sound? Press the buttons to find out!|
An interactive sound book: Young readers develop important listening skills as they explore sounds and words in their language development. Whether it's a barking dog or crunching leaves, children learn that the sounds of nature are all around us wherever we go: in the garden, at the beach, and even underwater!
• 20-button sound panel with 100 sounds and words
• Detailed illustrations keep readers engaged
• Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
A wonderful addition to a young reader's library!
• Interactive children's sound book
• Fun family read-aloud books
• Books for children aged 0 to 3
• Books for preschool and up
|Biographical Note||Lucie Brunelliere is an illustrator and graphic desginer who specializes in creating works for children. She lives in Strasbourg, France.|