|By (author):||Hedelin, Pascale|
|Series:||Do You Know?|
|Subject:||JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures|
|JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures|
|JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Prehistoric|
|Size:||9.50in x 8.00in|
|From The Publisher*||When did dinosaurs roam the earth? How are dinosaur bones put together? What are fossils, and how do they teach us about the prehistoric world? The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features|
• 96 pages filled with informative content and answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled illustrations
• An index to key terms
• And a "More to Know" section that motivates children to explore further
Fans of the Do You Know™ series will also enjoy Do You Know:Oceans and Marine Life.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids ages 5 to 8
An indispensable resource for any child's library!
|Biographical Note||Pascale Hédelin writes stories and articles for news organizations and children's publishing. She is the author of many books on the Éditions Milan list. She lives in Toulouse, France.|