|By (author):||Daisy, Katie|
|Subject:||NATURE / Reference|
|Size:||5.99in x 4.51in x 1.64in|
|From The Publisher*||A new, lavishly illustrated oracle deck from bestselling author Katie Daisy!|
Awaken your sense of wonder with this deck from beloved illustrator Katie Daisy, author of theNew York Times bestselling bookHow To Be a Wildflower. Each of the 78 cards has a symbol on one side and an inspirational phrase on the other. Bursting with florals, fruits, and wildlife, theHow To Be a Wildflower Deck will provide you with insight on everything from savoring the moment to believing in yourself. Much like an oracle deck, these cards foster self-reflection and encourage moments of mindful contemplation. Choose the image that calls out to you, or let the universe choose for you-whichever card you select will guide you throughout the day.
• BELOVED AUTHOR: New York Times bestselling author Katie Daisy has more than 100K followers on Instagram, where you will find frequent posts featuring her vibrant artwork.
• THOUGHTFUL GIFT: TheHow To Be a Wildflower Deck makes a beautiful gift for the people in your life who look to art and illustration for creative encouragement, self-exploration, and mindfulness.
• A CELEBRATION OF NATURE: Nature-lovers and plant-appreciators will find much to admire in this deck. Illustrating everything from shooting stars to sun-ripened strawberries, Katie Daisy has a knack for capturing the very best this magical world has to offer.
• Katie Daisy's many fans and followers
• Free spirits and nature lovers
• Modern mystics and moon worshippers
|Biographical Note||A self-proclaimed wildflower, Katie Daisy lives and works in a quiet cabin in Bend, Oregon. She is the author of theNew York Times bestselling bookHow To Be a Wildflower, also available from Chronicle Books.|