|By (author):||Good Wives and Warriors|
|Subject:||GAMES / General|
|GAMES / Puzzles|
|SOCIAL SCIENCE / Folklore & Mythology|
|Publisher:||Laurence King Publishing|
|Size:||10.65in x 10.55in x 2.05in|
|From The Publisher*||Chart your way across continents and oceans built from the stuff of myths and legends and you will pass the winged Pegasus of Ancient Greece, come face to face with Anansi the Spider in West Africa and fly over the powerful Thunderbird of North America. Combining mythology and folklore from all across the globe, this 1000-piece jigsaw enables you to experience the fabled creatures in their places of creation, all from the comfort of your living room.|
• 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: The 1000-piece fantastical jigsaw puzzle features the world as you've never seen it before: a magical place full of mythical creatures!
• FUN, COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS: Feast your eyes on a the variety of colorful artwork across the mythical world map. Combining mythology and folklore from all across the globe.
• POSTER INCLUDED: Includes a keepsake fold out poster with a guide to the illustration.
• EASY HANDLING: The 1000 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, and the back sides are a white matte finish. The completed puzzle measures A2 in size and the jigsaw puzzle box measures 267 x 267 x 48mm.
• GIFTS: The perfect gift for anyone with the imagination and passion of the mythical world.
Beautifully designed, The Mythical World Puzzle was created by Good Wives and Warriors, an internationally renowned duo of illustrators, and creator of Laurence King Publishing titles Myth Match and Mythopedia.
|Biographical Note||Becky Bolton and Louise Chappell have been working collaboratively as Good Wives and Warriors since 2007, soon after graduating from the Painting Department at The Glasgow School of Art. They divide their time between designing large-scale installations and undertaking design commissions for companies in the UK and abroad.|