|From The Publisher*||Just in time for the fountain pen craze-a quick-start guide to drawing objects, letters, decorations, and more|
For pro illustrator Ayano Usamura, nothing beats a fountain pen. The easy flow of the ink spurs creativity and adds character to every line-bringing even the simplest doodles to life. In this modern guide to all things pen-and-ink, aficionados and first-timers alike will find:
- A dive-right-in introduction to choosing, filling, and cleaning your fountain pen.
- Adorable step-by-step drawing instructions for everything from fried eggs to fedoras.
- Eight modern, handwritten fonts to copy and customize.
- Decorative borders and frames (perfect for scrapbooks and bullet journals).
- And seven fun project ideas: wedding placards, labels, birthday cards, and more!
|From The Publisher*||Learn to draw and write in fountain pen-in the cute, modern "DIY" style that's completely on trend|