|Illustrated By:||Ford, AG|
|By (author):||Rinker, Sherri Duskey|
|Series:||Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site|
|Subject:||JUVENILE FICTION / Action & Adventure / General|
|JUVENILE FICTION / General|
|JUVENILE FICTION / Stories in Verse (see also Poetry)|
|JUVENILE FICTION / Transportation / Cars & Trucks|
|Size:||9.87in x 10.32in|
|From The Publisher*||The newest adventure in the #1New York Times bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series!|
InConstruction Site Mission: Demolition!, the construction team we all know and love has an exciting job to do-smashing, crushing, sorting, hauling.
Ultimately, this picture book is about working together, breaking things down, and cleaning it all up at the end of the day.
• Filled with playful rhyming text and vibrant illustrations to inspire cleanup
• Features the same beloved trucks and construction site from the original bookGoodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
• Teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to overcome obstacles-and have fun!
Demolition is tough work, but these powerful vehicles are up to the task-and once the job is done, there will be a freshly cleared and tidy construction site ready for building something new.
This satisfying story is from the bestselling team behindConstruction Site on Christmas Night andThree Cheers for Kid McGear.
• More than 3.5 million copies sold in the series
• Perfect for kids who love construction and all the machines that come with it
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for holidays and birthdays for children ages 3 to 5
• Add it to the shelf with books likeWhere Do Diggers Sleep at Night? by Brianna Caplan Sayres,Digger, Dozer, Dumper by Hope Vestergaard, andThe Goodnight Train by June Sobel.
|Review Quote*||"The beloved characters fromGoodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. . . this time delving deep into the process of destruction. . . . Unlike many other books about demolitions, this one takes time to note that as materials are wrenched asunder, they're also sorted for recycling purposes. . . . Expect established fans to thoroughly enjoy both the familiar faces as well as newer types; readers new to the series will likely want to seek out earlier volumes. Ideal as a read-aloud. . . Aknock-down knockout in more ways than one."-Kirkus Reviews|
|Biographical Note||Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of #1New York Times bestsellersGoodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site; Steam Train, Dream Train; Mighty, Mighty Construction Site; Construction Site on Christmas Night; andThree Cheers for Kid McGear! Sherri lives with her photographer husband and two sons in St. Charles, Illinois.|
AG Ford, a recipient of the NAACP Image Award, has illustrated many award-winning books for children, including the #1New York Times bestsellersConstruction Site on Christmas Night andThree Cheers for Kid McGear! He lives in Dallas, Texas.