|By (author):||Chronicle Books|
|Illustrated By:||Huang, Yu-hsuan|
|Series:||Little Finger Puppets|
|Subject:||JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Baby Animals|
|JUVENILE FICTION / Animals / Foxes|
|JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / General|
|JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play|
|Publisher:||Becker & Mayer|
|Size:||4.40in x 4.35in x 1.00in|
|From The Publisher*||Baby Fox Finger Puppet Bookis a sweet, entertaining board book with a finger puppet built right in.|
Where does Baby Fox play? How does Baby Fox find a snack? Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime.
The simple, comforting stories in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
• More than 6 million copies sold in the series
• Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
• An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby fox's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers.
• Part of the incredibly popularBaby Finger Puppet Bookseries
• Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for foxes and the forest
• Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
• Add it to the shelf with books likeBabies in the Forest: First Lift-a-Flap by Ginger Swift,Peek-Through Forest by Jonathan Litton, andA Little Foxby Rosalee Wren.
|Biographical Note||Yu-Hsuan Huang is an illustrator and artist from Taichung City, Taiwan, where she lives with her family and cats.|