|By (author):||Walters, Eric|
|Subject:||YOUNG ADULT FICTION / Action & Adventure / Survival Stories|
|YOUNG ADULT FICTION / Dystopian|
|YOUNG ADULT FICTION / General|
|YOUNG ADULT FICTION / Social Themes / General (see also headings under Family)|
|Size:||8.80in x 5.80in x 1.10in|
|From The Publisher*||The explosive ending to the Rule of Three trilogy!|
After the shocking personal attack on Herb and Adam, the citizens of the fortified neighborhood of Eden Mills are realizing their worst fears: while the power remains off, desperation will grow, leading to more violence. And now it's personal. The rogue militaristic group they had hoped to have vanquished is not only back, but has a new leader, one who is seeking revenge on the neighborhood--especially on Adam. In preparation for an attack they know is coming, the committee members make new alliances and grow in strength, but Adam knows it's up to him to dig down deep within himself, to think like the enemy--to become the enemy--in order to save his family, his neighborhood, and himself.
|Review Quote*||Praise for The Rule of Three:|
• "The Rule of Three is a tense, smart, can't-put-it-down YA thriller about the collapse of society." --The National Post
• "This book makes The Walking Dead look like a walk in the park." --Alexander Gordon Smith, author of The Fury
• "Rule of Three maintains a realistic and frightening look at what happens when technology is lost and modern society begins to fall apart." --School Library Journal
Praise for Fight for Power:
• "Will take the reader from horrific chaos, to moments of calm, to occasional jubilation, and even to devastating loss. I can only advise you to hold fast because the ride is a bumpy one but the journey that Eric Walters takes us on is worth it." CanLit for Little Canadians
• "The philosophical questions and killer ending will prime readers for the next book." --Kirkus Reviews
ERIC WALTERS is one of Canada's best-known and most prolific writers of fiction for children and young adults. His books have won over 100 awards, including eleven separate children's choice awards, and have been translated into thirteen languages. He lives in Mississauga, Ontario, and is the founder of Creation of Hope, a charity that provides care for orphans in the Mbooni district of Kenya.