Phone Number
Phone Number

Organized Crime 2018 Rosé

Category: Alcohol-wine bottle
By (author): Organized Crime
Subject:  COOKING / Beverages / Wine & Spirits
Format: Alcohol-wine bottle
Our Price:
$ 20.00
Availability:
In stock

Bookshelf comment

VQA Beamsville Bench 12.6% alc./vol. / 750ml The 2018 Rosé is composed mainly of Pinot Noir (85%). We handpicked portions of our clone 777, 115 and 828 Pinot Noir blocks, which were then de-stemmed, given four hours of skin contact to extract a little colour and then gently pressed. The other 15% of this wine is saignée, which was drained off our Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc ferments after 12 hours. 25% of the is wine was fermented in neutral oak barrels to add texture, while the rest was fermented cool in stainless steel to preserve its fresh character. The nose offers notes of savoury herbs, strawberry cream and cherry. The palate has a good concentration of fruit and balanced acidity. This dry rosé is versatile with food, and is the perfect summer aperitif on its own. Chill and enjoy!

Additional Notes

Back Cover CopyOntario alcohol regulation requires that we identify the recipient is of legal age when we deliver. This requirement limits wine orders to Guelph shipping addresses only.