IT IS HAPPENING!
And yes, we are open during construction!
Monday-Saturday 10am open
Sunday 11am open
*Please use Miijidaa's entrance to enter the bookstore*
A huge thank you to everyone who has supported this project! It has been a long time in the making. If it weren't for the federal grant, generous donations from our supporters, friends and community, we wouldn't be able to make this happen.
Special thanks goes to Kim & Stu Lang for their continued support, and their extreme generosity in the form of a 50,000 gift!
Also, a couple who are longstanding friends of the Bookshelf, who wish to remain anonymous, are matching donations up to $20,000! If you are able to make a contribution to our project either in the bookstore, cinema or through our GoFundMe page, they will match it, which means your gift goes even further.
Investment Levels and Benefits
A project of Friends of the Bookshelf. #ElevateGuelph
1. Ground Floor $20 or more | Name printed in a special issue of Off The Shelf as a contributor to Elevate Guelph.
2. Ramp it Up $125 or more | Ground Floor benefit, plus a one-year personal membership to The Bookshelf.
3. Opening Doors $500 or more | Ground Floor benefit, plus a lifetime personal membership to The Bookshelf (Gold Card status).
4. Going Up $1,000 or more | Ground Floor benefit, plus a lifetime personal membership to The Bookshelf (Gold Card status) and invitation to the Gala Cocktail Reception to celebrate completion of the project.
5. Going Up $5,000 or more | Ground Floor benefit, plus a lifetime family membership to The Bookshelf (Gold Card Status) and invitation to a Gala Cocktail Reception to celebrate completion of the project.
6. Community Elevator $10,000 or more | Going Up benefits, plus your name prominently displayed within The Bookshelf (details to be discussed with the donor).
We are so fortunate and so grateful!